New feature: Ride search!
You will love the more detailed ride search function in twogo!
You can still create your own ride request in twogo as normal, and let twogo automatically match you with a suitable offer.
Effective immediately, twogo now provides all users with another option: The brand-new "Ride search function" allows you to perform a simple, targeted search of existing twogo ride offers!
Here is a concise overview of how it works.
- Call up the homepage and click on the magnifying glass symbol (“Search”) at the bottom right
- Enter the information required for the ride (starting point and destination, date, departure and arrival time)
- Click on the “Search for rides” button - and twogo displays matching search results.
- These search results are handily presorted: The offer with the shortest distance is displayed at the top (distance in km highlighted in color)
- If one of the proposed carpool offers is suitable, just click on the “Participate” button to join the ride.
Did you know? As you will see, this new feature also means that the positioning of the “Profile” has also been changed slightly, and this is now located in the upper right area of the homepage.
Update your existing twogo app as you normally would, or download twogo from the relevant app store to benefit from the new features.
Have fun with ride search!