How do I retrieve forgotten login or password information?
On the login screen, click Forgot password?, enter your email address and click Send. TwoGo sends you a link to where you can set a new password.
If you have forgotten your login email address, contact the TwoGo Help Desk.
How do I change my password?
Click on your name, then select Account to display your account details. Click Change password, enter your current password, then enter and confirm your new password and click Save.
How do I change my email address?
To change your TwoGo email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change the organization I am assigned to?
To change the organization you are assigned to, please contact email@example.com
I registered as a private user, now I want to join my organization. What do I do?
To upgrade your account to an enterprise user, you just need to apply an invitation token from your employer.
- If you haven’t already received an invitation token, request one from your employer.
- In TwoGo, click on your name and select Profile to display your account settings.
- Click Assign account to company.
- Copy the token received from your employer.
- If your employer requires it, enter your employee ID or relevant unique identifier within your organization.
- Click Save.
Your profile is now updated and your private email address assigned to your organization. NOTE: As an enterprise user, you now have additional options, including:
- Restrict matching to your company only (if this feature is activated by your administrator)
- Use locations specific to your site
- Participate in site lottery draws (if you opt-in)
I’ve lost or changed my phone, how do I log out from that device?
If you lose or change a device linked to your account, you should block that device's access to your account:
- Click on your name and select Account.
- In the Authorized Clients section, under the TwoGo Mobile App client select Disconnect. This disconnects your account from all mobile devices. To reconnect from a device you must open the TwoGo app on the relevant device and log in again.
How do I opt in to TwoGo SMS notifications?
To switch on TwoGo SMS notifications, click on your name, then select Notifications to display your account settings. First ensure you have entered and verified your cell phone number, then in the Send confirmed ride notifications by section, select an SMS option and then click Save.
NOTE: TwoGo does not charge you for this service, but your mobile service provider's standard rates for receiving text messages may apply. Check with your service provider for more information.
How do I opt out of TwoGo SMS notifications?
You can switch off TwoGo notifications via SMS at any time. Just click on your name, then select Notifications to display your account settings. In the Send confirmed ride notifications by section, select the Calendar email option and then click Save.
You can restrict TwoGo to match you only with women in two simple steps. First, click on your name, select Profile to display your account details, set your gender as Female and then click Save. Next, on the Ride preferences card, select the option Share rides only with women and then click Save.
How do I delete my account along with all the stored data?
Click on your name, select Account to display your account details, click Delete account, then confirm.
How do I change my preferences (that is, my preferred commuting options)?
To set preferences to apply to all your commutes click on your name and select Ride preferences to display and modify your preferred commuting options. You can override the driver-related settings for a specific ride if required.
How do I become a driver?
For TwoGo to recognize you as a driver, you must register your car:
- Click on your name and select Car, enter your car details and click Save.
- Alternatively, you can register your car or specify a temporary car directly in the ride in which you want to use it: When you create or edit the ride intent, select Show Driver Settings, then from the Car dropdown list select the relevant option.
How do I register more than one car?
- Click on your name and select Cars to display your car details.
- Click . then enter the model details, number of seats available for shared-ride passengers, and the license plate.
- (optional) Upload an image of your car to make it easier for your passengers to recognize your vehicle.
- If you have more than one car in your profile, select one to be your default vehicle.
- Click Save.
Can I change the colors in the TwoGo apps to reflect my corporate colors instead of the default TwoGo colors?
You cannot change the colors yourself but you can request this change using the Tenant Request Form.
Can I add my company logo to TwoGo so that it is displayed in the app?
You cannot add a logo yourself, but you can request that either a monochrome or color logo is uploaded by a TwoGo administrator. The following requirements for the image apply:
- Any primary-color text must be readable against both a grey and white background
- Any white text must be readable against a primary-color background and secondary-color background
- Primary-color text must be readable against a secondary-color background and white background
All logo images must be uploaded in PNG format with a transparent background. For information about the dimension requirements for the image, please refer to the Tenant Request Form.